From ww magazine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- add 4 medium tomatoes
- add 3 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 1 quart shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Halve the tomatoes then squeeze out and discard seeds.
- Place tomatoes cut side up in dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over tomatoes and bake until soft, about 35-45 minutes.
- 1 point per serving (1 tomato half).