These can be prepared very very quickly for a quick lunch or dinner....
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup water
- add 1/3 cup flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 lb chicken breasts
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- add oil (for frying)
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and begin heating the oil in a pan.
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl. In a smaller bowl, combine vinegar and baking soda.
- Pour the vinegar and baking soda mixture into the flour mixture along with the 1/3 cup of water.Stir to smoothen the batter.
- Coat chicken piece in batter and let excess batter drip off before placing it into your hot oil. Fry till nice and golden brown.