I have put this recipe together from 3 different peoples homemade recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 box of favorite pasta wagon wheel macaroni or elbow macaroni
- add garlic powder
- add 4 lbs meatloaf mixture (beef, veal, pork)
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add salt and black pepper
- add 1 large white onion or vidalia onions (onion powder can be substituted)
- add 5 tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce
- add 1 tablespoon oregano
- add 1 egg
- add 1 tablespoon basil
- add 1 tablespoon parsley
- -PreheatOven to 375 F (cooking time varies depending on oven I based my time on a new Electric Oven) Dice onion into SMALL pieces and fry in pan with butter until browned, or use onion powder.
- Mix all remaining ingredients (except milk) in a large bowl by hand turn and mix well so that all ingredients meat, pasta and onions are spread out.
- When done mixing place meatloaf mix in large dutch oven pan form into a"loaf shape" and pour the milk over top which will brown the loaf.
- Place cover on dutch oven and place in oven.
- Bake for 1 Hour then check for doneness and remove the cover, place back in oven for aprox.
- 25-30min until done.
- I like the meat to be well cooked so time accordingly the key is to remove the top of the pan for the last 15-20 min to brown the loaf.