From ww magazine. When buying the chicken sausage, look for the brand with the least amount of fat grams.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 small red onion
- add 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- add 1 (8 inch) prebaked pizza crusts (like Boboli)
- add 2 ounces past-skim mozzarella cheese
- add 2 ounces cooked spicy low-fat chicken sausages (crumbled out of casing)
- add 1 small yellow tomatoes
- add 1/2 cup thinly sliced assorted wild mushrooms, such as baby portobello, oyster, and or shiitake mushrooms
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and set to medium-high fire.
- Place the crust on a pizza paddle or rimless baking sheet.
- Layer with the tomato slices, mushrooms, onions, chicken sausage, and mozzarella.
- Using the paddle or baking sheet, slide the pizza onto the grill, away from the heat source.
- Cover and cook, rotating the pizza a half turn after 8 minutes, until it is hot and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil before serving.
- 4 Points per serving (1/2 pizza).