If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) package jell-o fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- add 1 (18 ounce) box duncan heinz red velvet cake mix
- add 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip (thawed)
- add 2 cups skim milk
- add 8 ounces diet Dr. Pepper soda
- Mix cake mix and diet soda.
- Pour in 13"x9" pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done. Cool completely.
- Mix pudding and milk.
- When thickened, spread on cake.
- Spread Cool Whip over all.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
- 4 points per serving (serves 15).