Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic powder, onion powder and seasoning salt - then sautee and enjoy. Couldn't be easier! Great recipe for quick and easy meal, even for the pickiest eater!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder. Saute about 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.