a to z everything-but-the-kitchen-sink chocolate chip cookies
Filed Under: cookie
Servs: 60 Prep: Cook:
"This the most amazing cookie recipe that I have ever baked! It has oats, chocolate chips, coconut, cornflakes, walnuts, plus much more - They're chewy, crispy, crunchy and fabulous! No one could get enough! I just had to share this with you all! Enjoy!"
- add 1 cup chopped walnuts
- add 3 cups rolled oats
- add 1 cup white sugar
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon milk
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
- add 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- add 1 cup butter, softened
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup cornflakes cereal, crumbled
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- add 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- add 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, mace, nutmeg, and cloves; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in milk and vanilla. Gradually mix in the sifted ingredients until well blended. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the cornflakes, oats, coconut, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets; flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. I found that slightly under baking these yields wonderfully chewy cookies!