I got this from who knows where, but they are just as the name proclaims... the absolute best!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- add 1/3 cup cocoa
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1/2 cup walnuts
- add 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat ove to 350~F. Grease and flour a 9X9 pan.
- In a bowl, beat together the sugar and butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Combine the dry ingredients and stir into the sugar mixture. Stir in the walnuts.
- Spread evenly into pay and bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm.