Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
"This are the easiest and most delicious brownies that I have ever eaten. They are so moist and super quick and easy to make. For best results, use a Dutch processed cocoa. For less cake-like brownies, use all-purpose flour instead of self rising. "
- add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup white sugar
- add 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- add 1/2 cup butter, melted
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the butter and sugar. Add eggs, and mix well. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the vanilla and stir in walnuts if desired. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are firm. Cool before cutting into squares.