These are divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They come out perfect.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup butter flavor shortening
- add 3/4 cup brown sugar
- add 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- add 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 2 eggs
- add 3/4 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°FGrease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter flavored shortening, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla.Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 mintues in the preheated oven, until light brown.Allow cookies to cool on bakin gsheet for 5 mintues before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.