If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 1/3 ounces evaporated milk
- add 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup chopped celery
- add 1 cup uncooked rice (Uncle Ben's)
- add taco sauce
- add salt
- add 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- add 10 ounces stewed tomatoes and green chilies
- add 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- add 1 tablespoon parsley
- add 3 whole chicken breasts
- add 1 can tomato sauce
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Place rice in bottom of shallow 2 qt casserole dish.
- Top with mushrooms, chicken, celery, and parsley.
- Combine broth with milk, tomatoes, chiles and salt.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes then top with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Serve with heated taco sauce.