Servs: 4 Prep:
"The unique smoky flavor of Adobo sauce makes this salsa a crowd pleaser. Easy to make with canned ingredients, your friends will think it came fresh from your garden."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- add 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- add 1/4 cup minced red onion
- add 1 green bell pepper, diced
- add 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- add 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, adobo sauce, tarragon, and vinegar. Season to taste with salt, cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.