Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"Juicy top sirloin marinated in a spicy chipotle chile sauce. This meat is great by itself, but could also make great fajitas!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 (8 ounce) beef sirloin steaks
- add 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- add adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers to taste
- add salt and pepper to taste
- add 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- add 1 lime, juiced
- add 2 tablespoons finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a small bowl, mix the lime juice, garlic, oregano, and cumin. Stir in chipotle peppers, and season to taste with adobo sauce.
- Pierce the meat on both sides with a sharp knife, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and place in a glass dish. Pour lime and chipotle sauce over meat, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly brush grill grate with oil. Place steaks on the grill, and discard marinade. Grill steaks for 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.