Servs: 6 Prep:
"These drinks can be deceiving. They are very sweet and fruity tasting. So don't drink and drive. Serve with great food and enjoy. I recommend using cherry or apricot brandy."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 67 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- add 3/4 cup brandy
- add 2 (10 ounce) jars maraschino cherries
- add 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- add 32 ounces grapefruit flavored soda
- add 3/4 cup vodka
- add 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- Mix vodka, brandy, orange and lemon juice concentrate, cherries and grapefruit soda together in a large plastic mixing bowl. Cover the mixture with a tight fitting lid. Freeze the mixture for one or two days.
- When you are ready to serve the drink, use an ice cream scoop and place one or two scoops of the mixture into glasses. Fill the rest of the glass with lemon/lime flavored soda pop. Stir and serve.