Great recipe for the day after because all you have to do is assemble everything together and it's done.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- add paprika (optional)
- add 2 1/2 cups leftover prepared cornbread stuffing, dressing (or prepared chicken stuffing mix)
- add chopped tomatoes (optional)
- add 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- add 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- add 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk
- add 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Press leftover dressing into 9 inch pie plate,forming a crust.
- Bake 10 minutes,remove and turn oven on 350*.
- Spread meat and cheese evenly over bottom of hot crust.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs,milk and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over meat and cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with tomatoes and paprika if desired.