Found this on the Kraft Foods website! Great way to use up the Easter leftovers!! You could even use this idea for Thanksgiving with turkey!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 hard-boiled eggs
- add 6 plum tomatoes
- add 3/4 cup peppercorn ranch dressing (Kraft brand or your fave ranch dressing)
- add 8 baby dill pickles
- add 2 cups cooked ham
- add 1 small red onion
- add 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- Place greens in bottom of large salad bowl.
- Layer tomatoes, pickles, eggs, ham and onion over greens in bowl.
- Spread dressing evenly over top of salad.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.