"Quick and easy to prepare, these hummus and broccoli-filled pita pockets make for a great lunch, or even a light dinner, any day of the week."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- add 2 pita breads (6 inches in diameter)
- add 4 teaspoons jalapenos, fresh and finely chopped
- add 4 tomato slices, large
- add 2/3 cup hummus (Middle Eastern chickpea dip), purchased or homemade
- In a medium bowl, mix together Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw, hummus, and jalapeno peppers. Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, cut pita breads in half. Fill each pita half with 1 or 2 tomato slices and 1/2 cup of the broccoli slaw-hummus mixture.