Why aggression? Read the instructions and find out!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon vanilla
- add 12 ounces white chocolate baking bar
- add 24 ounces semisweet chocolate bars
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 2 cups unsalted butter
- add 2 cups light brown sugar
- add 2 teaspoons baking soda
- add 4 1/2 cups flour
- add 14 ounces macadamia nuts
- add 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a meat cleaver, hack the chocolate bars and nuts to pieces.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and the sugars until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
- Add the flour and baking soda, beat until smooth.
- Toss in the chocolate chunks and nuts.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for a couple of hours before baking.
- Violently throw the batter by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet--aim so that the cookies land 2 inches apart.
- Bake until golden, about 10-12 minutes.
- Using a spatula, pry the cookies loose from the baking sheet, and allow them to vent on wire racks.
- NOTE: You may substitute chocolate and white chocolate chips for the bars, but then there's no fun in that!