aimee's quick chicken
Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"This recipe came about by accident when I only had a few minutes. My husband declared it, 'The best chicken ever!'"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 4 ounces Dijon mustard
- add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- add 1/4 cup bacon bits
- add 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Slather mustard evenly over chicken, then pour teriyaki sauce evenly over all. Sprinkle with bacon bits, then cover with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 30 minutes.