"Ainaa, my 3 year old daughter, loves this dish so much that I named it after her."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup buttermilk
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1 (4 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
- add 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- add 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- add 3 tablespoons ginger juice
- add 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- add 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- FOR MARINADE: In a large bowl combine the soup, garlic powder, ginger juice, cardamom, curry powder, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice. Mix well. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, mix in the buttermilk, then grill the chicken until cooked through. You'll love it!