"A taste of the tropics without having to go there! (Note: you can also marinade the chicken in the rum for an hour, then bake with the pineapples; this has the same effect!)"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- add 1 cup rum
- add salt and pepper to taste
- add 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- add 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Make sure rib area of breasts is facing up. Cover dish and bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and flip chicken pieces. Place pineapple (reserve some for garnish) around chicken. Pour rum over all. Cover and bake for another 15 minutes. Garnish with additional pineapple and serve.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews