Servs: 20 Prep: Cook:
"This potato salad is great for those who like a lot of eggs in their salad. It comes out great at every event I bring it to."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 20 buttery round crackers
- add 3/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- add 1 cup dill pickle relish
- add 2 teaspoons paprika
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 cups chopped celery (optional)
- add 5 pounds potatoes
- add 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- Place the potatoes into a large pot, and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 20 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, hard-cooked eggs and celery. Cut the potatoes into cubes, and add to the bowl. Mix gently until coated. Garnish with a sprinkling of paprika, and arrange crackers around the edge.