Servs: 16 Prep: Cook:
"Simple and sweet, this recipe for grilling a whole salmon fillet is sure to be a family favorite."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup honey
- add 1 (4 pound) whole salmon fillet
- add 1 dash liquid smoke flavoring
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the basting sauce. Place the salmon on the grill, basted side down. After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top, and turn over. Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more basting sauce, turn, and cook for 2 minutes. Take care not to overcook the salmon as it will loose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.