Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"Pasta sans red sauce!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- add 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- add 1 (16 ounce) package dry penne pasta
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In small saucepan, saute garlic a small amount of oil. Combine garlic, olive oil, and pasta in a bowl. Mix in parmesan cheese.