I found this recipe in a local "fundraiser" cookbook. Alexander's is an Italian restaurant that my husband and I eat at frequently and I have the Carbonara ofen and it is fantastic!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/3 cup prosciutto ham
- add 1 pinch oregano
- add 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- add 1 beaten egg
- add cooked spaghetti or linguine or fettuccine pasta
- add 1/3 cup chopped onions
- add chopped parsley
- add 1 pinch red peppers
- Dice 1/3 cup Prosciutto ham, add chopped onion and saute in 2 tbsp.
- olive oil.
- In the meantime, cook up a generous helping of spaghetti for one.
- Spice the Prosciutto and onions with the parsley, oregano and red pepper and stir fry until golden, then add the cooked spaghetti and stir fry to blend.
- Add a beaten egg and continue to stir.
- Add parmesan cheese and serve.