Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"My friends love this Alfredo sauce and it can be used with any type pasta that will hold sauce well. I've also used this as a base for making a white pizza and it is excellent! Enjoy!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- add 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup heavy cream
- add 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- add 1 (16 ounce) package mostaccioli
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Combine heavy cream and butter in a Dutch oven or large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally; be careful not to bring mixture to a boil. Stir in Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss with cooked pasta and serve immediately.