Very good and easy to make! I like to use this as a sauce with fettucine and as a dipping sauce for breadsticks. I have also substituted evaporated milk for the cream with success many times.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 pint heavy cream
- add 1/2-3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- add 1/2 cup butter (or margarine)
- Melt butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese.
- Add parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes on low heat.