An easy to make microwave sauce.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 250 ml whipping cream (1 small container)
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 3-4 garlic cloves
- add 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- In a bowl microwave butter and garlic on h igh for 2 minutes. Stir.
- Add whipping cream and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir.
- Add cheese and microwave for 2 minutes until bubbly. Stir.
- Pour over cooked noodles.
- Add more parmesan if desired.