"A satisfying sauce you can use on any type of pasta - dry or fresh."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 egg yolk
- add salt to taste
- add 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- add 8 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
- add 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- add 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Add heavy cream, stirring constantly. Stir in salt, nutmeg, grated Parmesan cheese, and grated Romano cheese. Stir constantly until melted, then mix in egg yolk. Simmer over medium low heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Garnish with additional grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.