This is my son's favorite meal. I make it with shrimp for him for his birthday every year. GREAT for company because it is so easy and yet taste wonderful!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt
- add 1/4 lb sweet butter, melted (1/2 cup)
- add 1 cup heavy cream
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour over 4 servings of warm noodles (I use angel hair). Serve immediately.
- Notes: I serve it with cubed, grilled or broiled chicken breast mixed in with the noodles.
- Add a green salad and you have a complete meal.
- I have used margarine and canned Parmesan cheese and it worked fine.