If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 8 ounces pasta
- add 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- add 3/4 cup heavy cream
- add 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- add 4 tablespoons butter
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over a low heat.
- Off the heat add the cream, grated parmesan, white pepper and garlic powder.
- Put back on the heat, and stir until ingredients are combined and cheese is melted.
- Do not boil.
- Add the mozzarella cheese, and stir until cheese is melted, and sauce is smooth.
- Toss the cooked pasta and sauce together, and serve immediately.