This recipe is my absolute favorite! I enjoy it served over hot pasta, along with garlic bread!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup water
- add garlic powder
- add 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- add 1 cup parmesan cheese
- add 2 cups half-and-half
- add 1/2 cup butter
- Dissolve chicken boullion cubes in 1/4 cup water.
- Melt butter over low heat in saucepan.
- Gradually, stir in flour.
- Continue stirring and gradually add half-and-half.
- Add chicken boullion.
- Increase heat to medium and continue stirring.
- Cook until thickened.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and garlic powder, if desired.
- Serve over hot pasta and garnish with parsley.