Serve with falafel or kebabs in pita or other favorite Middle Eastern foods.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground fenugreek
- add 4 medium potatoes
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- add 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a large baking pan.
- Mix the spices, oil and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- Toss the potatoes with this mixture (a large plastic bag works well) until evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes onto the baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until nicely browned and crispy, turning once halfway during cooking.