Servs: 6 Prep:
"This bruschetta will turn out every time you make it. Use small slices of bread for a unique appetizer, or serve with Italian dishes."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- add 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- add 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- add 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- add 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, olive oil, oregano, basil and parsley. Place bread on a baking sheet, and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until bottom of bread is browned. Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.