Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"This salad is going to be in the Allrecipes Hall of Fame one day! My friend Ali made this refreshing summer salad for me, which is even better a few days later. Tortellini, a great vinaigrette, baby spinach, and feta. If you like balsamic vinegar, it's a must to add into the vinaigrette. Bon appetit!"
- add 6 eggs
- add 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- add 2 (9 ounce) packages cheese tortellini
- add 1/2 cup slivered red onion
- add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- add 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- add 1 pound baby spinach leaves
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add tortellini, and cook for 7 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, parsley, oregano, and salt. Place the cooked tortellini in the bowl, and toss to coat. Cover, and chill at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place eggs in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and allow eggs to sit in the hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain, cool, peel, and quarter.
- Gently mix the spinach, feta cheese, and onion into the bowl with the pasta. Arrange the quartered eggs around the salad to serve.