Fantastic way to broil chicken that adds that 'extra something!'
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- add 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- add 8 slices bacon
- add 16 ounces honey mustard dressing
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 5 fluid ounces worcestershire sauce
- add 8 ounces monterey jack cheese
- Place chicken in a glass dish or bowl; poke with a fork several times, then pour Worcestershire sauce in and turn to coat. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, and saute for about 10 minutes, or until soft; set aside.
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard any remaining liquid), and broil for about 5 minutes each side. When chicken is almost finished, top each breast with 2 slices bacon, then cheese. Continue to broil until cheese has melted, then remove from oven. Serve with mushrooms and salad dressing for topping.