Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"Marinated chicken breasts broiled with bacon and cheese, then served with sauteed mushrooms and honey mustard dressing. Fantastic way to broil chicken that adds that extra something!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- add 5 fluid ounces Worcestershire sauce
- add 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- add 8 slices bacon
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1 (16 ounce) container honey mustard salad dressing
- Place chicken in a glass dish or bowl; poke with a fork several times, then pour Worcestershire sauce in and turn to coat. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, and saute for about 10 minutes, or until soft; set aside.
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard any remaining liquid), and broil for about 5 minutes each side. When chicken is almost finished, top each breast with 2 slices bacon, then cheese. Continue to broil until cheese has melted, then remove from oven. Serve with mushrooms and salad dressing for topping.