This is a clone of the "Alice Spring's Chicken" served at the Outback Steakhouse. It is one of my favorites.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 slices bacon
- add 4 chicken breasts
- add 1 cup mushrooms
- add honey mustard dressing
- add 4 slices marbled cheddar and swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On each piece of chicken, carefully layer the mushrooms first and then the bacon (position the bacon on the mushrooms so that it holds the mushrooms in place).
- Cover and bake for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, add cheese and bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Serve with a side of honey mustard salad dressing for a real treat!