This is supposed to be like what Outback Steakhouse serves.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup canned mushrooms
- add 6 slices bacon
- add 3 cups colby or monterey jack cheese
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- add 1/2 cup mustard
- add chopped fresh parsley
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1/4 cup honey
- add McCormick's Season All
- Rub chicken breast with Season All and set aside for 1 hour.
- While the breast is marinating, fry bacon, drain. Drain mushrooms. Shred cheese.
- Saute chicken on medium heat in pan sprayed with "PAM", and with just enough oil not to stick. Cook on both sides until golden and cooked in the middle and on both sides. Remove from pan.
- Spread chicken with honey mustard, cover with mushrooms, bacon and Colby/Jack cheese. Pop in heated oven at 350 degrees or in a microwave until cheese melts. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with extra honey mustard.
- For the Honey Mustard: Blend all together until smooth and no lumps.