Servs: 24 Prep: Cook:
"I got this recipe from my grandmother in New Jersey. They fit the title, because they are out of this world!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- add 4 teaspoons baking powder
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 cup milk
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- add 2 cups fresh blueberries
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffins tins, or line cups with paper liners.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup flour over blueberries, and stir to coat berries thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine, and gradually mix in sugar. Beat eggs, and stir into creamed mixture along with vanilla. Stir in milk alternately with flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Fold in berries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.