alison's slow cooker vegetable beef soup
Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
"Easy and delicious vegetable beef soup!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon dried basil
- add 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- add 1 1/2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- add 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- add 1 tablespoon salt
- add 2 cups water
- add 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- add 10 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
- add 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- add 1 small onion, chopped
- Place beef in a slow cooker. Pour in water. Stir in onion, tomatoes, mixed vegetables and potatoes. Season with bouillon, pepper, salt and basil. Cook on low 8 hours.