Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"So what do jazz, drive-in movies and hamburgers all have in common? They are all American classics! Perfect for year round grilling, this easy recipe honors the classic burger with delicious, mouthwatering flavor. The name says it all!"
- add 4 slices Cheddar or American cheese
- add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 pound lean ground beef
- add 8 slices cooked bacon
- add 1/4 cup ketchup
- add 4 hamburger rolls
- add 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Hamburger Seasoning
- Mix ground beef, ketchup, hamburger seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Shape into four patties.
- Grill patties over medium heat 4-6 minutes per side or until burgers reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Add cheese slices to each burger one minute before cooking is completed, and toast buns on the grill, open side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers with bacon slices on toasted buns, and garnish with desired toppings and condiments.