These are our favorite Burgers to make in the Summer or for Football parties. This can easily be increased for a larger crowd. These burgers are very flavorful, juicy and delicious!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 split hamburger buns
- add 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 4 slices bermuda onions
- add 4 slices tomatoes
- add 4 slices process American cheese
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 2 teaspoons catsup
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix ground beef lightly with salt,pepper, and garlic powder shape into patties about 1' thick. Pan fry or grill over hot coals med. heat 8 minute on each side for med. 9-10 minute for med well. Brush tops lightly with catsup; cover with cheese slices.I leave them on the heat for a few seconds to let the cheese melt.Place on Butterd Buns.
- Serve with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Onion slices, Mustard and Mayo as condiments on the side.