A cream cheese frosting with a little extra something, this frosting is paticularly good on Carrot Cake. Recipe originally posted on Allrecipes.com
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons milk
- add 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- add 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- add 1/3 cup butter
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 3 ounces cream cheese
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and allspice until blended.
- Gradually add confectioner's sugar and mix until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Gradually add milk, beating until frosting is of spreading consistency.