Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
There is a time when you need to get healthy sweet teeth satisfied..I have created this recipe just for that moment. this is the time when you like to use your very ripe Bananas.when they really get dark. of course if you get to many of them freeze them for this recipe & then thaw & use...
- add 3 very ripe Bananas
- add 3 egg
- add 1 cup all purpose flour
- add 2 cup Almond meal
- add 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 1cup apple sauce
- add 1/2 cup Amaretto syrup
- add 1 cup brown or sugar cane
- add 2 TBS orange marmalade or zest
- add 1 tea spoon cinnamon
- add 1tea spoon baking soda & baking powder
- add 1 sq block bitter Dark Chocolate
- add almond slice for top just about 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 f
- use parchment paper for your baking dish .use dah of extra virgin olive oil to bottom & top of parchment in a round 9 " baking pan.
- in a bowl mix all dry ingredient well.
- in another bowl mix all your wet ingredient well.
- add all the dry ingredient to bowl with wet ingredient & mix very well.
- Pour the batter into your round baking pan .sprinkle the Almond slices on top of batter evenly & bake for 50 min.
- make sure you test the middle of cake with tooth pick & if comes out clean it is done.after 10 min of cooling down.
- grate the dark bitter chocolate on top of the cake . 8