Servs: 64 Prep:
"Cooked in the microwave, this fast fudge is a sweet addition to any holiday gathering. I make this when I need a quick treat for a school party or to take to a neighbor, says Shellie Tucker from Hendersonville, Tennessee."
- add 1 teaspoon almond extract
- add 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- add 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- add 1/2 cup red candied cherries, chopped
- add 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cherries and extract. Spread into prepared pan. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator.