If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- add 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts
- add 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- add 2 cups chicken broth
- add 1 cup chopped celery
- add 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- add 2/3 cup butter
- add 3 cups corn flakes
- add 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 4 cups cooked rice
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 5 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts (diced)
- add 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- add 3 teaspoons chopped onions
- Heat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix chicken, mayonnaise, yogurt, soup, broth, pepper, salt, lemon juice, onion, rice, water chestnuts, 1 C. almonds, and celery together.
- Put into a lg. buttered casserole dish.
- Mix remaining almonds, butter, and corn flakes together and top casserole with mixture.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.