I saw The Bag Lady (Paula Deen) made this recipe on the Food Network. It looks simple and delicious so I decided to post it here. Great for lunch.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- add 3 1/2 cups diced chickens
- add 1 cup finely diced celery
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt and blend well.
- Toss with chicken, celery and almonds.
- Serve on bread or crisp lettuce.