Servs: 24 Prep: Cook:
"An almond lover's cookie!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 egg
- add 1/2 cup ground almonds
- add 1/2 cup white sugar
- add 2 teaspoons amaretto liqueur
- add 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, amaretto, and almonds. Gradually mix in the flour until well blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cookies are lightly colored.