Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
For a delicious side or a filling entrÃ©e, enjoy a baby greens salad topped with almond-crusted chicken tenders and a sweet orange-teriyaki-honey dressing.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 2 tbsp honey
- add 2 tbsp vinegar
- add 1 tsp freshly grated orange peel
- add 1lb chicken breast tenders
- add freshly ground black pepper
- add 1 egg
- add 1tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- add 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- add 1/2 cup smoked almonds, finely chopped
- add 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- add 6 cups mixed baby salad greens
- add 2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce, olive oil, honey, vinegar and orange peel.
- Season chicken tenders with pepper.
- Beat egg with teriyaki sauce in shallow bowl until well blended.
- Place flour in shallow dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and almonds in another shallow dish.
- Dust both sides of chicken with flour, then dip into egg mixture and finally coat with almond mixture.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning over once and adding more oil as needed.
- Divide salad greens among 4 dinner plates.
- Arrange chicken and orange segments on greens.
- Serve with Orange-Teriyaki-Honey Dressing.